The Pioneer Rotovator allows you to hear the birds, smell the soil and feel the gentle pull of the tines as you till your garden or produce patch. The crumbler wheel breaks up the soil while the rear tines cultivate. Use inverted and the double edged blade will cut any weeds, leaving a neatly tilled surface.
- Five 6-1/2"L angled tines provide excellent cultivating action to break up clods, let air and moisture in and level planting beds
- Flip it over and the slicing bar cuts off weeds just below the surface
- Steel implements and surfaces are painted for enhanced rust protection and durability
- Tines, knife, and crumbler teeth are heat treated for extra strength and longer life
- 37" Height adjustable handle with oak grips
- 10" tilling/weeding width
- 14 lb
- Made in the USA
Warranty: Limited 1-Year warranty to the original owner.
Unless otherwise stated all products from Pioneer Equipment Inc. come with a one-year limited warranty to the original owner. Products that have been damaged in shipping, show defects in materials or workmanship, or fail during normal use within one year of the ship date will be repaired or replaced at no charge. Replacement products or parts subject to normal wear, are the responsibility of the customer. Products that have been altered, neglected, or misused, are not covered by warranty.
Manufacturer: Pioneer Equipment
Tilmor Part Number: PA-9001