Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only access or collect information that you voluntarily provide. We do not sell this information to anyone.
If you make an inquiry, we will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
Tilmor collects certain information from and about its users in two ways: directly from the user, and with cookies.
When you sign up for one of our services (such as a Tilmor account or our e-newsletter) we may ask for your name, email address, and some other personal information. The more accurate information you volunteer, the better we are able to customize your website experience.
- Your cart & preferences: cookies allow us to save your shopping cart between visits, and allow us to tailor recommended products to what might interest you most.
Your Access to and Control over Information
At any time, you may do the following by contacting us via email or phone:
- Opt out of any future contact.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. We only transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when using a shared computer.
How You Can Help Protect Your Information:
- Do not share your user name and password. Tilmor will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. In addition, remember to sign out of your Tilmor account at the end of each session. You may also wish to close your browser window when you have finished your work, especially if you share a computer with someone else, or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
- You should remember that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online, such as on message boards, through email, discussion groups, or in chat areas, your information can be collected and used by others, and you do so at your own risk. You are also solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords you set up and/or any account information.
- Tilmor does not intend to collect personally identifiable information from children under age 18 without permission of the child's parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 18 should submit personally identifiable information to Tilmor only with the explicit permission of their parent or legal guardian. Where appropriate, Tilmor will instruct children not to submit personal information. If your child has submitted personal information and you would like to request that such information be removed, you may do so by contacting the Marketing Manager at Tilmor at 1-844-255-5864 and reasonable efforts will be used to comply with your request.
Shop with Confidence:
We have partnered with Stripe, a global leader in credit card processing, to safely and securely accept customers' credit cards and electronic check payments.
Stripe manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry-leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Links to Other Sites:
Tilmor.com may contain links to third-party sites. We take steps to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we are not responsible for the privacy standards and practices of other parties. Tilmor strives to keep online visitor information secure against unauthorized access and use.
How to Correct Inaccuracies
If you sign up for one of our services, we may send you a confirmation email for your new account and/or service. The message will be sent to the address that you supplied and will describe ways for you to change or delete the account information provided. Remember to keep the confirmation email, as it will also contain information that will help you in case you run into problems accessing our services.
Quality Customer Experience
Tilmor is committed to creating quality customer experiences. We are constantly reviewing your feedback to improve and enhance your shopping experience. You can tell us what you think by contacting our customer service department toll-free at 1-844-255-5864.Copyright © 2017 by Tilmor