Manufacturer Part Number: 48-11400
- The ground driven reel allows for consistent tension on the plastic at any speed. No more adjusting the ground speed to reel speed!
- The unique belt drive spins the reel backwards which helps shed the majority of dirt and plant debris. This keeps organic matter on your farm, not in the landfill
- Able to wrap up to 600' of 4' plastic
- Typical collection speeds range between 3/4 - 3 mph
- For best results keep the edge of your plastic weed free and mow off any tall or bulky crop residues
- Requires the Plastic Lifter or alternative plastic lifting system
- Requires a 2" toolbar for installation and operation
- For optimal performance it is important to wrap drip tape along with the plastic mulch
- An easy to adjust, tool free spring tensioner has 7 adjustments to allow for quick, on the go, changes which increase or decrease the slip the belt has in any conditions.
- No messy hydraulics.
- The reel itself is built with four collapsible bars which allow for quick and easy removal of the plastic roll at the end of the row.
- The included guide bars allow for easy collection on the reel for both 4' plastic.
- Comes with 2 legs which allow for simple and safe attaching, detaching, and storage of the implement.
- Speed will vary considerably depending on the condition of the plastic and how much vegetation is on or around the plastic.
|Tilmor Part Number||48-11400|
|California Residents||WARNING: Click here for more information on Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited 2 year warranty. Click here for more information.|