This Tractor Mounted Dibbler leaves an impression in the soil or pokes holes into plastic for accurately spaced transplants.
- Row Spacings up to 36 Inches
- Plant Spacings from 3 to 41 Inches
- 3", 4", 6", 8", 12", 15", 22", or 41"
- Wheels securely clamp onto axle
- Easily move wheels for offset planting
- Most adjustments can be made using a flat head screw driver
- Ideal for plant spacing when distance between rows is critical such as with a basket weeder
- Stores the spare dibbles right on the wheels
- Accuracy will vary slightly with soil conditions
- Dibbles can puncture drip tape
- Lift tool when cornering to prevent damage
- Adjustable between row and in row spacing
- 2" wide plastic outer wheel
- CAD designed and CNC cut inner wheel spokes for strength and functionality
- Add up to 12 wheels.
- Moisture resistant, wooden inner wheel spokes(Advantech Flooring)
- Wood surfaces coated only with linseed oil
- Red powder coat finish
- Stainless steel bearing surfaces
- Dibbles are 7075(hard) aluminum 2 1/2" long, 1" diameter
- Made in Vermont, USA!
|Name||Category 1 Tractor Adaptor For Dibbler Frame||2 Inch Toolbar Adapter For Dibbler Frame||Wheel with 16 Dibbles|
|Tilmor Part Number||PA-9170||PA-9171||PA-9053|
|Manufacturer Part Number||N/A||N/A||852229002415|
|Weight||10.7000 lbs.||3.7000 lbs.||5.5500 lbs.|
|California Residents||WARNING: Click here for more information on Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year warranty to original owner. Click here for more information.|