- Can be used with the Plastic Winder on some mid mount tractors to accomplish two tasks in one pass. For growers with a compact tractor, the Plastic Lifter or an alternative plastic lifting system must be used prior to using the Plastic Winder.
- Designed using two 20" notched blades that gently cut underneath the plastic and slightly lift the plastic even when weeds or vined plants can traditionally make it difficult. These blades do not require maintenance because of their unique design.
- Mounting brackets provides a variety of holes for mounting the u-bolts to a 2" toolbar so that the blades can be mounted at the correct angle to perform the ideal cut and lift for your conditions and plastic sizes.
- Scrapers are included to keep soil and residue from building up on the blades and include a variety of adjustment options. In certain conditions, the scrapers are not necessary, and can be easily removed.
- The guards on the top edges of the blades are for your safety while operating and working around the Plastic Lifter.
|Lifter - Right
|Lifter - Left
|Tilmor Part Number
|Manufacturer Part Number
|WARNING: Click here for more information on Proposition 65
|Limited 2 year warranty. Click here for more information.